It’s My Birthday! I’m Giving You a Gift. Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
It’s my birthday this week!!
I have so much fun on my birthday week, even though I am past the age where telling anyone how old I am is any fun at all. In honor of my joy during my birthday, I’ve got an awesome giveaway to share with you!
Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Birthday Giveaway
One lucky winner will win a brand new Simplicity Bias Tape Maker (retail value $146) to make all of their craft and sewing projects even simpler.
If you love to craft or sew, you know how daunting it can be to fold and press your fabric into a strip of bias tape. This amazing Simplicity Bias Tape Maker machine makes it super simple to create coordinating bias tape for any of your projects.
Here’s what all it can do:
- Fold and press flat bias strips into 1-inch wide single fold bias tape with the push of a button;
- Additional tips available: 3/8-inch single fold tip,1/2-inch single fold tip, 3/4-inch single fold tip; 1-1/4-inch single fold tip; 2-1/4-inch quilt binding bias tip; 2-1/2-inch quilt binding bias tip
- Iron settings similar to a regular iron- suitable for cotton, silk, light-weight wool, light weight home decor fabrics and more;
- Perfect for creating bias tape quickly and easily
- Includes machine
- Features include auto-feed, auto shut-off, variety of heat settings
- Box doubles as a carrying case with a handle on the lid; portable and lightweight enough to carry to classes
Imagine being able to make over 12 feet of bias tape in less than 60 seconds while not burning your fingers (or your craft table) with your hot iron.
How to Use:
Making Double Fold Bias Tape:
First, make single-fold bias tape using your 1 in. tip. Fold bias tape in half. Feed through ½ in. tip (sold separately). Repeat steps 1-3.
Feeding Fabric through Tip:
When cutting bias tape fabric, finish end on an angle. Cutting a diagonal tip on the end makes feeding the fabric through your machine easier.
American Voltage: 110V
American appliances run on 110 volts, while European appliances are 220 volts. European outlets require a converter (sold separately).
Enter to win the Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Birthday Giveaway here:
Want another chance to win? Subscribe via email to the Country Mouse City Spouse Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Birthday Giveaway email list. (We hate spam as much as you do. We will never share your email.)
For official rules please click here.