Monday Mish Mash Link Party #70
Welcome, all to Monday Mish Mash Link Party #70!! And thank you for returning, participants!!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. I just love getting to go through all of your posts and get to know you better.
I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day holiday.
Memorial Day is one of those awkward holidays for me. While I love getting an extra day off work, focusing on those we have lost sometimes can be depressing. I try to focus on just imagining what our missing loved ones would think of the gatherings and barbecues that we all have. I like to think that those who have gone before us are happy to know that we are spending time with those who are still here. Here’s hoping your weekend was full of family and fun.
My “Almost” Accident
I had a mishap the other day where I had to climb to get something off of my hutch in the kitchen. The darn thing has become so old and decrepit that it literally tried to topple over on me as I was leveraging myself to reach. I stopped it from falling and crushing me beneath it, but I decided to destroy this death trap. So there is a space in my kitchen that is under an impromptu remodel. I will have more pictures and information for you coming up.
What you may have missed last week…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
From top left:Come join us at the Monday Mish Mash! Can't wait to see YOUR stuff! #CMCSMMM Click To Tweet
If you could, when you share the party, use the hashtag #CMCSMMM to make it easier for us to find you. Thank you!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
2. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter (Google+ and BlogLovin are optional).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Ultimate Link Party List page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5 pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5 pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!