Monday Mish Mash Link Party #60
The Link Party where anything goes!!
Welcome, all!! And thank you for returning, participants!!Come join us at the Monday Mish Mash! Can't wait to see YOUR stuff! http://wp.me/p6ZMLa-1iG Click To Tweet
The weather is really starting to get to me. Warm one day and snow the next. My body isn’t adjusting well at all. Add in the time change and I really feel totally out of whack.
We had a lovely weekend celebrating all of the March birthdays in City Spouse’s family. We went to the movies, CS and me to Logan, and the rest of the family went to see The Shack. I read the book but really didn’t want to have to make CS suffer through a film like that (girly) when there was a Marvel option to be had. (And it was HIS birthday after all.)
We then went to dinner at J. Alexander’s steakhouse, which was awesome. They have an amazing wood-fired grill and the steak kabobs I ordered were divine.
I have been getting questions about link parties recently, and I will be writing more about how to get started hosting one later. In the meantime, if you are just a tad impatient, check out InLinkz. I think that for the price, they are the best link-up tool available to bloggers. Make sure you run over and check InLinkz out. Have any questions that aren’t answered at their site, drop me a note. I’m always here to help.
I hope you all are having a lovely week!
What you may have missed this week…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
Clockwise from top left:
If you could, when you share the party, use the hashtag #CMCSMMM to make it easier for us to find you. Thank you!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
2. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter (Google+ and BlogLovin are optional).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Ultimate Link Party List page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5 pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5 pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!