Monday Mish Mash Link Party #58
The Link Party where anything goes!!
Welcome, all!! And thank you for returning, participants!!
Once again, the Ohio weather has been super unpredictable. I was running errands in shorts on Friday afternoon, and by Saturday around noon, it was snowing. It’s awful when you both love and hate the weather all within 24 hours.
I am working like a crazy person making sure that I get all kinds of awesome stuff ready for you in time to get your garden started this year. I have already been inundated with questions from co-workers and other people about when they should start their seeds when they should start tilling, and how to transplant their plants into the garden. Spring is like this just about every year for me. Once the crops start coming on then I’ll have tons of questions being asked about recipes, preserving, canning and more. A lot of times the conversation starts with, “I hate to bother you, but…”. I really don’t feel bothered at all. I actually love the chance to help others to be more self-sufficient and aware of the food that they consume.
If any of you already have questions, feel free to leave them in the comments or go ahead and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you all are having a lovely week!
What you may have missed this week…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
Clockwise from top left:
If you could, when you share the party, use the hashtag #CMCSMMM to make it easier for us to find you. Thank you!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
2. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter (Google+ and BlogLovin are optional).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Ultimate Link Party List page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5 pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5 pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)I just added my posts to the Monday Mish Mash! #CMCSMMM Come join in so we can enjoy YOUR… Click To Tweet
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!