Monday Mish Mash Link Party #57
The Link Party where anything goes!!
Welcome, all!! And thank you for returning, participants!!
I hope you had a beautiful week in your neck of the woods. We had weather that got up to 70 degrees here over the weekend. In February? I really enjoy the weather, but sometimes I think that the nice days are just not enough reward considering I know that it has not been cold enough for long enough to kill off any of the bugs and pests that I just know I will be fighting off in the garden this year. I like when the weather stays cold enough to freeze down far enough to kill off all those eggs and larvae in the ground. (By the way, I also really love the snow.)
Have you gotten my ebook yet? Back in the day I was a maid and cleaned some of the most spectacular houses I’ve ever seen. In Tricks of the Professionals to Keep a Clean House, I share my secrets on how to clean even the biggest houses in the most effective manner. I created a workbook as a companion for you to make the most of the book and the tricks I reveal. Get it here.
What you may have missed this week…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
Clockwise from top left:
If you could, when you share the party, use the hashtag #CMCSMMM to make it easier for us to find you. Thank you!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
2. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter (Google+ and BlogLovin are optional).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Ultimate Link Party List page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5 pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5 pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)I just added my post at the Monday Mish Mash! Come join in! http://wp.me/p6ZMLa-1fH Click To Tweet
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!