Monday Mish Mash Link Party #56
The Link Party where anything goes!!
Welcome, all!! And thank you for returning, participants!!
I’m entering another week of having to work 50 hours, coming off a stressful week of a death in the family. City Spouse’s paternal grandfather lost his 3rd wife last Monday afternoon after a long battle with cancer. This is his second time being widowed. It was hard to watch him have to endure this second loss. Poor guy. His health isn’t the best either, and we are all truly worried about him.
We will all miss you, Phyllis.
What you may have missed this week…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
Clockwise from top left:
Thank you again for participating! I love everything you all post and write about. It’s so diverse, and it’s absolutely wonderful!
If you could, when you share the party, use the hashtag #CMCSMMM to make it easier for us to find you. Thank you!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Ultimate Link Party List page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5 pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5 pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!