Monday Mish Mash Link Party #48
The Link Party where anything goes!!
Welcome, all!! And thank you for returning, participants!!
I am really looking forward to some time away from my day job. The holidays are upon us and I only have 3 more days to work until my holiday can begin. I have big plans on all that I want to get done over the holiday, beginning with getting at least half of my ebook completed for you all to be able to read.
I have big plans for the blog in 2017. I have my goals all written down, and I hope that you all stay onboard for the ride. It’s going to be great!
City Spouse is doing well. He gets his stitches out on Thursday of the coming week, and while he will still have to keep the surgical shoe on and let it heal, I think that he may be able to not be in constant pain when he returns to work.
What you may have missed this week…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
Clockwise from top left:
Thank you again for participating! I love everything you all post and write about. It’s so diverse, and it’s absolutely wonderful! I personally share all of your links to Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and StumbleUpon (when available. Only self-hosted site links are allowed).
If you could, when you share the party, use the hashtag #CMCSMMM to make it easier for us to find you. Thank you!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
2. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter (Google+ and BlogLovin are optional).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Ultimate Link Party List page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!