Monday Mish Mash Link Party #25
The Link Party where anything goes!!
Welcome, all to the 25th Monday Mish Mash!!
And thank you for returning, participants!!
This week was super busy for me, and I was not even home most of the weekend. I made the 2.5-hour drive to my sister’s house to visit her and her family for her birthday. I love visiting with them, but my great-niece (she’s 3) is so full of energy she wears me out every time I am near her. Oh, to have all that youthful exuberance again!!
Here’s what you may have missed this week on Country Mouse City Spouse…
I can’t wait to see what you all have been up to this week!!
Thank you again for participating! I love everything you all post and write about. It’s so diverse, and it’s absolutely wonderful!
If you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button below!!! Thank you so much for joining me.
And don’t forget to follow the Monday Mish Mash Pinterest board!!
On to this week…..
The rules for the Monday Mish Mash Link Party are simple:
1. Post your link via InLinkz (scroll to the bottom).
2. Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter (Google+ and BlogLovin are optional).
3. Grab the Monday Mish Mash button from the sidebar (or below) and add a link from your site. A text link is also fine if you prefer to use that.
4. Please click a few of your fellow Link Up contributors. I want this to grow our communities and find new friends via the blogosphere.
5. Please link to your own content, and refrain from linking to giveaways or advertising. I want to learn who YOU are, not what you sell.
*Links to your own Link Parties are welcomed! Let me know if you would like it added to my Other Places I Party page!!*
6. Please limit your amount of links to 3 only.
Links posted below MUST allow for graphic sharing, as I will be using your graphics in future link parties to feature your content. The best of the best will be featured BEFORE next week’s link party! Have a great week, y’all!!
Monday Mish Mash will open at 5pm on Monday and stay open for 5 days, closing at 5pm Saturday. (All times are in EST.)
Have fun!! I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us!!